Give Us Your Feedback
Understanding and Explaining Your Models
Know how your model is making decisions.
On this mission, you will learn what questions you can ask of your models. For example, why does a prediction have a particular value, or what is the structure of your model? You will walk through examples that show how DataRobot can help you interpret and explain your models.
Mission format and duration: self-paced, 1.5 hours
Upon completion of this mission, you will be able to:
- Assess the quality of your data
- Evaluate models using DataRobot’s interpretability tools
- Develop explanations for model behavior
Who should complete this mission?
- Business Analysts
- Citizen Data Scientists
- Data Scientists
Before embarking on this mission, you should complete one of the following:
- Starter Quest appropriate for your role (self-paced)
- AutoML I (virtual instructor-led mission)
- DataRobot for Data Scientists (virtual instructor-led mission)
- Chrome browser
- DataRobot Automated Machine Learning — If you don’t have access to the application, please sign up for our free trial: datarobot.com/trial.