- Instructor-led Session (Virtual)
MLOps II (3.5 hrs)
- Complete Your Mission
Assess Your Skills
Give Us Your Feedback
Monitor and govern remote ML models in production.
On this mission, you will learn to monitor and govern remote models running anywhere (e.g. models deployed in a public/private cloud or in some organization’s bare-metal servers) through the MLOps Agent. You will learn both the concepts and workflow required for the deployment and setup of the MLOps Agent in a remote environment, as well as the steps to enable the monitoring of remote models using MLOps.
You will get hands-on experience in the monitoring and governance of remote models as you work through the practical sections of this class.
Mission format and duration: virtual instructor-led, hands-on, 3.5 hours
By the end of this mission, you will be able to:
- Apply the concept of software agents to monitor remote models in the MLOps Agent framework
- Identify use cases that are suitable for remote model monitoring
- Create and deploy remote model packages in the MLOps GUI
- Install and configure the MLOps Agent in an external deployment environment
- Install the MLOps Agent Library in an external deployment environment
- Configure MLOps Agent Library parameters
- Modify a scoring script to include calls to the MLOps Agent Library
- Monitor remote models in connected and disconnected environments
Who should complete this mission?
This mission is intended for people with a technical background who will be in charge of monitoring and governing remote ML models in production.
Before embarking on this mission, you should complete one of the following:
- MLOps I (virtual instructor-led mission)
- Chrome browser
- The latest version of Zoom
- During class, you will connect to the DataRobot classroom account and download files. If your organization uses security protocols that block connecting to the classroom account or downloading files (for example, a firewall or VPN), please connect to the session using a personal computer.
Attendance of the instructor-led session as well as passing the class assessment are required for mission completion. Please use this time zone conversion tool to find a session that works best for your schedule and time zone: worldtimebuddy.com
PST/PDT: Americas/Pacific (San Francisco/Seattle)
EST/EDT: Americas/Eastern (Boston/New York/Washington DC)
GMT/BST: Europe/UK (London)
SGT: Asia/Singapore (Singapore)
AEST/AEDT: Australia/Eastern (Sydney/Melbourne)
To ensure participants are properly configured and enabled across our internal systems, session registration closes 2 business days prior to the start of the session. Please refer to our Education Services Policies for additional info.