Evaluating Models 1 hr 30 min
Give Us Your Feedback
Evaluating Models Resources
Evaluating Your Models
Use DataRobot tools to evaluate models.
It's crucial to understand how your model is making decisions. In this mission, you will examine the role of data quality and DataRobot tools for interpreting your model so that you can understand your data better and explain your models effectively.
Mission format and duration: self-paced, 1.5 hours
Upon completion of this mission, you will be able to:
- Hone your use of DataRobot tools for interpreting your models
- Assess the performance of your models using lift charts, residuals, prediction probabilities, profit curves, cumulative charts, confusion matrices, and learning curves
Who should complete this mission?
- Business Analysts
- Citizen Data Scientists
- Data Scientists
Before embarking on this mission, you should complete one of the following:
- Starter Quest appropriate for your role (self-paced mission)
- AutoML I (virtual instructor-led mission)
- DataRobot for Data Scientists (virtual instructor-led mission)
- Chrome browser
- DataRobot Automated Machine Learning — If you don’t have access to the application, please sign up for our free trial: datarobot.com/trial.