Discover how DataRobot helps experienced data scientists increase model-building productivity. This mission focuses on the practical use of DataRobot to quickly build, interpret, and implement highly accurate machine learning models.
This mission is equivalent to AutoML I but designed for expert data scientists. Choose one mission or the other (not both) depending on your level of expertise.
Format and duration: virtual instructor-led, hands-on, 7 hours
By the end of this mission, you will be able to:
- Perform exploratory data analysis in DataRobot
- Use DataRobot to find and remove target leakage
- Understand automated feature engineering in DataRobot
- Select features for model building
- Train and validate classification and regression models
- Assess model quality based on relevant metrics and evaluation tools
- Investigate and understand relationships that models have learned
- Explain reasons for model predictions
- Select an appropriate model for deployment
- Generate predictions using a DataRobot model
- Identify options to deploy and document a DataRobot model
- Pursue additional steps to improve model performance
Who should complete this mission?
This mission is intended for experienced data scientists. If you are new to machine learning or have limited experience with modeling in professional settings, enroll in the AutoML I mission.
- Chrome browser
- The latest version of Zoom
- During class, you will connect to the DataRobot classroom account and download files. If your organization uses security protocols that block connecting to the classroom account or downloading files (for example, a firewall or VPN), please connect to the session using a personal computer.
Upon completing this mission, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. Attendance at all instructor-led sessions and passing the skills assessment are required for mission completion. These sessions must be taken in the order listed.
Please use this time zone conversion tool to find a session that works best for your schedule and time zone: worldtimebuddy.com
PST/PDT: Americas/Pacific (San Francisco/Seattle)
EST/EDT: Americas/Eastern (Boston/New York/Washington DC)
GMT/BST: Europe/UK (London)
SGT: Asia/Singapore (Singapore)
AEST/AEDT: Australia/Eastern (Sydney/Melbourne)
To ensure participants are properly configured and enabled across our internal systems, session registration closes 2 business days prior to the start of the session. Please refer to our Education Services Policies for additional info.