Once you’ve started modeling with the basics of DataRobot, you may wonder: is there more? Yes! The AutoML component of the DataRobot platform automates many tasks for you, but also allows you to leverage your subject matter expertise to guide the automation. You can specify datasets on the fly, alter many aspects of your project setup, fine-tune your models, and even generate documentation.
This mission takes you on a deeper dive into concepts and functionality beyond the scope of the prerequisite classes. You will gain an understanding of more advanced techniques to access databases directly, build multiclass and anomaly detection models, set advanced options, produce compliance documentation, and more.
Format and duration: virtual instructor-led, hands-on, 7 hours
By the end of this mission, you will be able to:
- Connect DataRobot projects to an external server-based data source
- Filter data connections with SQL
- Set context-sensitive advanced options to launch different types of projects
- Select partitioning methods
- Choose optimization metrics
- Build and analyze multiclass models
- Generate anomaly detection models
- Adjust hyperparameters with advanced tuning
- Create documentation to assist with compliance and governance needs
Who should complete this mission?
This mission is intended for people who have used DataRobot at an introductory level (at least), and who want to expand their knowledge of the platform’s capabilities.
Before embarking on this mission, you should complete one of the following:
You should have completed either one of these missions, but should not expect to take both.
- Chrome browser
- The latest version of Zoom
- During class, you will connect to the DataRobot classroom account and download files. If your organization uses security protocols that block connecting to the classroom account or downloading files (for example, a firewall or VPN), please connect to the session using a personal computer.
Upon completing this mission, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. Attendance of the instructor-led sessions as well as passing the class assessment are required for mission completion.
Please use this time zone conversion tool to find a session that works best for your schedule and time zone: worldtimebuddy.com
PST/PDT: Americas/Pacific (San Francisco/Seattle)
EST/EDT: Americas/Eastern (Boston/New York/Washington DC)
GMT/BST: Europe/UK (London)
SGT: Asia/Singapore (Singapore)
AEST/AEDT: Australia/Eastern (Sydney/Melbourne)
To ensure participants are properly configured and enabled across our internal systems, session registration closes 2 business days prior to the start of the session. Please refer to our Education Services Policies for additional info.