Landing Page Ingest
Landing Page Orientation
Splitting and Shaping Data
Give Us Your Feedback
Paxata Community Content
Data Preparation with DataRobot Paxata
Learn the basics.
A significant portion of any data analysis effort is spent finding, cleaning, and preparing data. On this mission, you will learn the basics of using DataRobot Paxata for data preparation. You will learn how to import, understand, clean, transform, and prepare data for ML projects.
Mission format and duration: self-paced, 45 minutes
Upon completion of this mission, you will be able to:
- Set up a project in Paxata
- Manage and share data with the Data Library
- Combine data by joining, appending, and using lookup on data files
- Clean data by removing spaces, changing cases, and transforming data types
- Split columns and shape data
- Validate data and engineer features
- Export data for modeling in DataRobot
- Reorder and mute steps
- Copy logic to additional projects
Who should complete this mission?
- Business Analysts
- Citizen Data Scientists
- Data Scientists
- Software developers
- Storage engineers
Before embarking on this mission, you should complete one of the following:
- Starter Quest appropriate for your role (self-paced mission)
- AutoML I (virtual instructor-led mission)
- DataRobot for Data Scientists (virtual instructor-led mission)
- Chrome browser
DataRobot Automated Machine Learning — If you don’t have access to the application, please sign up for our free trial: datarobot.com/trial.