Complete the Lab
Give Us Your Feedback
Lab: Classify Using Look-Ahead Modeling
Use Case: COVID-19 Risk
On this mission, you'll use look-ahead modeling to classify US countries that are at high risk for developing COVID-19.
Mission format and duration: self-paced, hands-on, 1 hour
Upon completion of this mission, you will be able to:
- Build an Elastic Net Classifier model for predicting COVID-19 risk
- Evaluate a classifier model using DataRobot evaluation tools
- Retrain a classifier model on a single feature from each cluster
- Make predictions and “look ahead” to check predictions
Who should complete this mission?
- Business Analysts
- Citizen Data Scientists
- Data Scientists
Before embarking on this mission, you should complete one of the following:
- Starter Quest appropriate for your role (self-paced mission)
- AutoML I (virtual instructor-led mission)
- DataRobot for Data Scientists (virtual instructor-led mission)
- Chrome browser
- DataRobot Automated Machine Learning — If you don’t have access to the application, please sign up for our free trial: datarobot.com/trial.