- Certification Information
Citizen Data Scientist Professional
DataRobot Certification Program Guidelines
- Submit Your Interest
Submit Your Interest
Citizen Data Scientist Professional Level I Certification (Beta)
Prove your skills in solving problems with AI.
Prove your skills and knowledge for applying Automated Machine Learning concepts to solve business problems using DataRobot.
Audience: Citizen Data Scientists who have on the job experience performing data analysis and 3-6 months of hands-on practical experience using DataRobot. You should have completed the training outlined in the attached exam guide.
The candidate for this exam is proficient in:
- Defining appropriate machine learning projects
- Performing foundational data preparation
- Performing Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)
- Using DataRobot set-up and build models
- Evaluating and interpreting models
- Recognizing and eliminating bias
- Understanding model deployment approaches
- Communicating results to stakeholders
- Handling common use cases and edge cases
Format: 45 question, 2-hr proctored exam.
This exam is currently recruiting for beta participants. If you meet the criteria for the target audience listed and would like to participate, please fill out the interest form. For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The $100 exam fee will be waived for beta participants.