Give us your feedback!
Improve Your Models.
On this mission, you will learn about the different modeling families available in DataRobot to understand your options. You will then learn how to improve that model by applying various model-specific techniques or blend that model with others.
Mission format and duration: self-paced, hands-on, 1.25 hours
By the end of this mission, you will be able to:
- Determine the best models to use and improve for predictions
- Determine when to use each modeling mode in DataRobot
- Experiment with hyperparameters using Advanced Tuning
- Evaluate numeric parameter graphs
- Update datasets to improve model performance
- Use automatically generated blender models and create your own custom blenders
Who should complete this mission?
- Business Analysts
- Citizen Data Scientists
- Data Scientists
Before embarking on this mission, you should complete one of the following:
- Starter Quest appropriate for your role (self-paced mission)
- AutoML I (virtual instructor-led mission)
- DataRobot for Data Scientists (virtual instructor-led mission)
- Chrome browser
- DataRobot Automated Machine Learning — If you don’t have access to the application, please sign up for our free trial: datarobot.com/trial.