AutoML for Business Analysts
Give Us Your Feedback!
Lending Club Dataset
Links to Learn More
AutoML for Business Analysts Starter
Start building predictive models (Self-paced).
On this mission, you will learn the basic skills required to use machine learning models to bring value to a business analysis use case. You will first learn how Automated Machine Learning can help you answer key business questions and tackle common business problems. Then you will follow a specific business use case and perform exploratory analysis on a dataset with DataRobot. From there you will build machine learning models and gather insights in support of business decisions you can recommend to your stakeholders.
Course Level: Starter
Duration: 1 hour
Activities: This self-paced course includes presentations, videos, and exercises using the DataRobot application.
- Using ML for business analysis
- Define the problem
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Investigate modeling results
- Deliver insights
- Resources to learn more about AI and DataRobot
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how machine learning and AI work
- Identify business problems to be solved with ML
- Recognize how training datasets for ML are structured
- Create projects in DataRobot and train models
- Perform exploratory data analysis in DataRobot
- Evaluate how well models can predict a business outcome
- Understand what patterns a model has learned from a dataset
- Assess impactful information in a dataset and use it for modeling
- Deliver insights obtained from a model
- Business Analysts
- Citizen Data Scientists
Requirements: Chrome Browser and DataRobot Application (if you don’t have access to the application, please sign up for our free trial — datarobot.com/trial)