Complete the Lab
Give Us Your Feedback
Lab: Categorize Text with NLP
Use Case: Consumer Complaints
On this mission, you will use machine learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to classify consumer complaints. You will classify consumer complaints by building a binary classification model, then a multiclass classification model.
Mission format and duration: self-paced, hands-on, 45 minutes
Upon completion of this mission, you will be able to:
- Differentiate between NLP model blueprints
- Build and evaluate NLP binary classification and multiclass classification models
- Use a multiclass confusion matrix to evaluate an NLP model
- Make predictions using the multiclass model you’ve built
Who should complete this mission?
- Business Analysts
- Citizen Data Scientists
- Data Scientists
Before embarking on this mission, you should complete one of the following:
- Starter Quest appropriate for your role (self-paced mission)
- AutoML I (virtual instructor-led mission)
- DataRobot for Data Scientists (virtual instructor-led mission)
- Chrome browser
- DataRobot Automated Machine Learning — If you don’t have access to the application, please sign up for our free trial: datarobot.com/trial.