ASP (Academic Support Program) - Faculty/Student Resources and Information
Please use the following protocol for help and support:
1. Faculty: contact support directly for technical issues. Contact email@example.com for academic issues.
2. Students: MUST first contact faculty directly. Faculty are first line of support for students, and faculty's responsibility. If an issue cannot be resolved by faculty, faculty will contact support for technical issues and firstname.lastname@example.org for academic issues.
Faculty/Student Support Protocol
Faculty Information/Student Accounts
1. Faculty accounts are good for one year from data of issue and include the latest version of DataRobot and 4 workers. If you do not have the latest version of DataRobot (v6.1), please contact email@example.com.
2. Student accounts must be requested directly from faculty. We are no longer using the portal system. Please send and Excel or CSV file of your students to firstname.lastname@example.org. Student lists MUST include first name, last name, university/collece email address, term start data and term end date.
3. Faculty and student accounts will only be issued using university/collect emails.